Sunday 16 September 2012

2 “Accidental” Shadow Illusions


I have re-ordered my sidebar, and added minor design changes. What do you think of it? Should I lower the amount of ads? Are they annoying, or you haven’t even noticed them? Please share your thoughts on this, since it’s very important for me to have clean looking design on Mighty Optical Illusions. Also, friend of mine sent me these two shadow illusions. Somehow they remind me of our long lost article called “Come to The Dark Side“, even though right comparison should be with “Shadow Couple“, “Block Shadow Girl“, and the original “Amazing Shadows Collection“. I like this kind of stuff, cause it makes me think. What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Post Your Comments With Your Name Thanks!
Kindly Share this post with your friends. Please don't forget to leave your review about any game you are going to download. Leave a comment if you find any dead link i will update the post within 1-2 days.
Thanks You!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

web news